Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
• Our Lawyers have been representing citizens in the Low Country and Coastal empire for over 40 years. We represent injured people and their families who have lost loved ones due to the negligence of others. Our partners have served as lead counsel in trials that resulted in substantial verdicts and settlements; all associates of the firm have tried cases to verdicts.
• Bishop v. South Carolina Department of Transportation
$3,000,000 (Traumatic Brain Injury)
• Miller v. Ferrell Gas L.P.
$790,000 (permanent disability from truck collision)
• Wrongful Death
$875,000 Wrongful Death Settlement - (July 2013)
• Trucking Accident
$900,000 personal injury settlement - (November 2013)
• Marital issues can leave you with sleepless nights and unanswered questions. When you choose a lawyer to answer those questions, you need someone who will listen and guide you through one of the most agonizing periods of your life. For decades, our attorneys have been representing people in their time of uncertainty and change. Compassion and understanding while aggressively protecting your rights.
Being arrested for DUI does not mean that you are guilty. You have rights.
• Pleading guilty to a DUI charge without the advice of a DUI lawyer can have serious personal and professional consequences. You may be facing the possibility of losing your license, going to jail or being forced to pay significant fines.
• Our primary attorney, Cory Fleming, has over 19 years of experience in complex DUI cases and is committed to aggressively defending your rights. Remember that you are presumed innocent and the police have the burden of proof.
• Being arrested can change a person's life forever. Whether you are accused of a DUI or a serious felony, the outcome can threaten your liberty and pursuit of happiness. We understand that a criminal charge can have a lasting impact on your family and your career. A swift and aggressive defense can make the difference.
*** Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.